Thursday, April 26, 2007

eight-ish at Cannes


A 21:39 minute version of eight-ish is now listed at the Cannes Short Film Corner
I didn't realize this is actually a film market, not necessarily a competition. Though there are associated competitions. There is an online competition for short films under 12 minutes.

No way I can get this to that length without some serious cutting. My initial cut was 30 minutes. This one is pretty tight. Hopefully, someone out there will see it. I've had a lot of great comments on the trailer, especially saying the acting is really good, something that's rare with short films.

As part of the package they provide access to the festival. But, I just can't make it this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Mistress City

Cinephilia and Beyond

Keyframe - Explore the world of film.